- Passport application form duly completed and signed by the applicant
- Two recent color passport size photograph with a white background
- Proof of payment
- Letter addressed to Director General Immigration and Migration requesting passport
- Copy of residence permit/or Rwandan identification document/or A copy of consular card
It takes approximately two months for the Passport to be issued.
The cost of obtaining a passport is seventy Swiss Francs (CHF 70). The Embassy does not accept cash, personal checks or credit cards as means of payment. All payments are made through bank transfer or at the post office:
- Beneficiary name: Embassy of Rwanda in Switzerland
- Bank name: UBS S.A.
- Account Number: 279-HU105113.4
- IBAN: CH86 0027 9279 HU 10 5113 4
- SWIFTCODE: UBSWCHZH80A
- Postal code: 80-2-2 (This is the reference of UBS Bank when the payment is made at the Post office with BVR)
Find more information at www.migration.gov.rw