The Rwanda Mission in Geneva serves both as the Embassy to the Swiss Confederation and the Permanent Mission to the United Nations Office at Geneva, the World Trade Organization (WTO), and to other International Organizations in Geneva.
The Permanent Mission promotes the interests of Rwanda and works with other Member States to develop and advance International standards and rules in terms of trade, humanitarian affairs, human rights and health.
The Embassy works to strengthen and advance bilateral relations and cooperation between Rwanda and Switzerland. Our consular section provides consular services including assistance to Rwandans and foreign nationals traveling to Rwanda.
Location & contact details:
Embassy of the Republic of Rwanda to Switzerland and Permanent Mission to the United Nations Office at Geneva.
37/39 Rue de Vermont
1202 Geneva – CH
Tel. : +41 22 9191000
Fax : + 41 22 9191001
Monday – Friday
09h00 – 13h00
Monday – Friday:
09h00 – 13h00
14h00 – 18h00
- H.E Dr. Francois Xavier Ngarambe: Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Rwanda
- Mr. Moses Rugema: First Counsellor
- Mr. James Ngango: First Counsellor
- Mr. Edouard Bizumuremyi: Commercial Attaché (Investment and promotion, WTO, UNCTAD, ITC)
- Ms. Eliane Nzabahimana: First Secretary
- Mr. Jean de Dieu Budurege: Consular Officer
- Mrs Marie-Providence Hibon: Communication Officer
- Mr. Boris Muheto: Finance and Accounting Officer
- Mrs. Rose Kayitesi: Personal Assistant of the Ambassador
- Mr. Joseph Rudahaba: Driver
- Mr. Jean Nzamurambaho: Driver